How Do You Spell BES?
Correct spelling for the English word "bes" is [ bˈɛs] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BES
- It's the opposition of the New to the Old, of the Want- To- Bes to the Always- Has- Beens, of the young and unruly to the settled and sedate. - "The Prairie Mother" by Arthur Stringer
- Reckon how ye bes be gwine out a dat afo'h Miss come. - "Our World, or, The Slaveholders Daughter" by F. Colburn Adams
- He used to say he was the bes tabused man in Europe. - "Sketches of Reforms and Reformers, of Great Britain and Ireland" by Henry B. Stanton
- He sit in thee bes' room of thee Skip' Bill Tissol's house. - "Every Man for Himself" by Norman Duncan
- So am I. And- here she pointed a witch- like finger at Adderley- so would you bes if you didn't 'pose' as much as you do! - "God's Good Man" by Marie Corelli