How Do You Spell BES?
Correct spelling for the English word "BES" is [b_ˈɛ_s], [bˈɛs], [bˈɛs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BES
- It's the opposition of the New to the Old of the Want To Bes to the Always Has Beens of the young and unruly to the settled and sedate - "The Prairie Mother" by Arthur Stringer
- Reckon how ye bes be gwine out a dat afo'h Miss come - "Our World, or, The Slaveholders Daughter" by F. Colburn Adams
- He used to say he was the bes tabused man in Europe - "Sketches of Reforms and Reformers, of Great Britain and Ireland" by Henry B. Stanton
- He sit in thee bes' room of thee Skip' Bill Tissol's house - "Every Man for Himself" by Norman Duncan
- So am I And here she pointed a witch like finger at Adderley so would you bes if you didn't 'pose' as much as you do - "God's Good Man" by Marie Corelli