How Do You Spell BETCHA?
Correct spelling for the English word "betcha" is [ bˈɛt͡ʃə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BETCHA
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BETCHA". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- betta (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BETCHA
- " That's a likely tale," said the sheriff, " betcha he knows more about stage robbin' than he'll let out." - "Down the Mother Lode" by Vivia Hemphill
- Betcha I know what's next. - "The Samurai Strategy" by Thomas Hoover
- A dozen times, I betcha - "Gigolo" by Edna Ferber
- Why, by the time I'm twenty, I'll betcha I can pull down a salary that'll make Charlie Chaplin look like an extra! - "Starr, of the Desert" by B. M Bower
- I'll betcha they would! - "Sube Cane" by Edward Bellamy Partridge