How Do You Spell BIGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "bigs" is [ bˈɪɡz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BIGS
- I shall brefer to blay to bigs - "Thelma" by Marie Corelli
- " Glen Leigh and Bill Bigs have done well in Sydney with the show," said Garry. - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould
- Koku, the giant, who was in the hall, opened the door and in his imperfect English asked: " Master Tom knock for him bigs man?" - "Tom Swift in the Land of Wonders or, The Underground Search for the Idol of Gold" by Victor Appleton
- And that's Bill Bigs one of the best of friends. - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould
- Bill Bigs was rough and ready. - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould