How Do You Spell BIGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "BIGS" is [b_ˈɪ_ɡ_z], [bˈɪɡz], [bˈɪɡz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for BIGS
- I shall brefer to blay to bigs - "Thelma" by Marie Corelli
- Glen Leigh and Bill Bigs have done well in Sydney with the show said Garry - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould
- Koku the giant who was in the hall opened the door and in his imperfect English asked Master Tom knock for him bigs man - "Tom Swift in the Land of Wonders or, The Underground Search for the Idol of Gold" by Victor Appleton
- And that's Bill Bigs one of the best of friends - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould
- Bill Bigs was rough and ready - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould