How Do You Spell BIGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "BIGS" is [b_ˈɪ_ɡ_z], [bˈɪɡz], [bˈɪɡz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BIGS
Below is the list of 23 misspellings for the word "bigs". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BIGS
- I shall brefer to blay to bigs - "Thelma" by Marie Corelli
- Glen Leigh and Bill Bigs have done well in Sydney with the show said Garry - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould
- Koku the giant who was in the hall opened the door and in his imperfect English asked Master Tom knock for him bigs man - "Tom Swift in the Land of Wonders or, The Underground Search for the Idol of Gold" by Victor Appleton
- And that's Bill Bigs one of the best of friends - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould
- Bill Bigs was rough and ready - "The Sweep Winner" by Nat Gould