How Do You Spell BIO?
Correct spelling for the English word "bio" is [ bˈa͡ɪə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BIO
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "BIO". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- boi (20.0%)
- bi (20.0%)
- bia (20.0%)
- brio (40.0%)
Usage Examples for BIO
- He hopes to get some of the bio and psycho- science sections for his own Ministry. - "Ministry of Disturbance" by Henry Beam Piper
- Bio was on his feet instantly. - "The Coast of Adventure" by Harold Bindloss
- All this is part of a vast new science which is called bio chemistry, or the chemistry of life. - "The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society" by Upton Sinclair
- A hasty conversation followed, and Bio went back to the kitchen while Filodomo aroused his daughter. - "The Coast of Adventure" by Harold Bindloss
- Bio the peon pilot, lingered behind. - "The Coast of Adventure" by Harold Bindloss