How Do You Spell BL?
Correct spelling for the English word "bl" is [ bˌiːˈɛl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BL
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "BL". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bls (40.0%)
- bln (60.0%)
Usage Examples for BL
- For, ladies and gent'mun, he does act'ally sweat bl l- lud! - "Sube Cane" by Edward Bellamy Partridge
- 1 Dr. F. L. Davis, 4902 Page Bl - "Napoleon's Campaign in Russia Anno 1812" by Achilles Rose
- Rucker, I W. Bl - "The Laws Of War, Affecting Commerce And Shipping" by H. Byerley Thomson
- 178. 2. H. P. C. 321. 4 Bl - "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson" by Thomas Jefferson
- To think of his lying somewhere all mangled and bl Emotion overcame Mrs. Hastings. - "Romance Island" by Zona Gale