How Do You Spell BLDG?
Correct spelling for the English word "bldg" is [ bˌiːˌɛldˌiːd͡ʒˈiː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BLDG
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BLDG". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bld (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BLDG
- Wishing you all kinds of success, and with congratulations on your splendid work, I am Very sincerely, Nancy Brown 214 Citizens Nat'l Bank Bldg - "Friday, the Thirteenth" by Thomas W. Lawson
- Apply H. R., Allied Arts Bldg - "H. R." by Edwin Lefevre
- McMurray, 201 Board of Trade Bldg - "Epistles-from-Pap-Letters-from-the-man-known-as-The-Will-Rogers-of-Indiana" by Durham, Andrew Everett
- H. R. Allied Arts Bldg - "H. R." by Edwin Lefevre
- Goldstein and Nusselmann, 41 City Nat'l Bank Bldg - "Perfect Behavior A Guide for Ladies and Gentlemen in all Social Crises" by Donald Ogden Stewart