How Do You Spell BLING?
Correct spelling for the English word "BLING" is [blˈɪŋ], [blˈɪŋ], [b_l_ˈɪ_ŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for BLING
- Me bling three four black cat - "The Spoilers of the Valley" by Robert Watson
- S'pose you bling me all them fella pearl me pay you one dam fella good trade my word - "Where the Pavement Ends" by John Russell
- But I bling you back Eulopean doctor sahib - "Hilda Wade A Woman With Tenacity Of Purpose" by Grant Allen
- Me bling message and he reached into his blouse and drew out a piece of paper folded and pinned - "The Free Range" by Francis William Sullivan
- Bling bling the bell began ringing and listen the door of the clock opened and the hat ashes shovel fell out - "Rootabaga Stories" by Carl Sandburg