How Do You Spell BLING?
Correct spelling for the English word "bling" is [ blˈɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BLING
- Me bling three, four black cat. - "The Spoilers of the Valley" by Robert Watson
- S'pose you bling me all them fella pearl; me pay you one dam fella good trade- my word! - "Where the Pavement Ends" by John Russell
- But I bling you back Eulopean doctor, sahib." - "Hilda Wade A Woman With Tenacity Of Purpose" by Grant Allen
- " Me bling message," and he reached into his blouse and drew out a piece of paper folded and pinned. - "The Free Range" by Francis William Sullivan
- Bling bling the bell began ringing and- listen- the door of the clock opened and the hat ashes shovel fell out. - "Rootabaga Stories" by Carl Sandburg