How Do You Spell BOCA?
Correct spelling for the English word "BOCA" is [b_ˈəʊ_k_ə], [bˈə͡ʊkə], [bˈəʊkə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BOCA
Below is the list of 26 misspellings for the word "boca". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BOCA
- Here she remained the boats having been sent to recover the anchor till a favourable breeze carried her through the Boca de Navios and clear away from the land - "The Three Lieutenants" by W.H.G. Kingston
- And say Boca I'll make it through all right - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs
- Dey hail me an' I answer and say who are you and dey say are you de Boca - "The Frozen Pirate" by W. Clark Russell
- It is my horse that he shall have Boca began - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs
- The room was dark he could not see but he knew that Boca was there and he felt uncomfortable - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs