How Do You Spell BOCA?
Correct spelling for the English word "boca" is [ bˈə͡ʊkə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BOCA
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BOCA". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- boco (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BOCA
- Here she remained, the boats having been sent to recover the anchor, till a favourable breeze carried her through the Boca de Navios, and clear away from the land. - "The Three Lieutenants" by W.H.G. Kingston
- And say, Boca I'll make it through all right. - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs
- Dey hail me an' I answer and say who are you, and dey say are you de Boca - "The Frozen Pirate" by W. Clark Russell
- " It is my horse that he shall have-" Boca began. - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs
- The room was dark- he could not see- but he knew that Boca was there and he felt uncomfortable. - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs