How Do You Spell BOCA?
Correct spelling for the English word "BOCA" is [b_ˈəʊ_k_ə], [bˈə͡ʊkə], [bˈəʊkə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BOCA
- Here she remained the boats having been sent to recover the anchor till a favourable breeze carried her through the Boca de Navios and clear away from the land - "The Three Lieutenants" by W.H.G. Kingston
- And say Boca I'll make it through all right - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs
- Dey hail me an' I answer and say who are you and dey say are you de Boca - "The Frozen Pirate" by W. Clark Russell
- It is my horse that he shall have Boca began - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs
- The room was dark he could not see but he knew that Boca was there and he felt uncomfortable - "The Ridin' Kid from Powder River" by Henry Herbert Knibbs