How Do You Spell BOIS?
Correct spelling for the English word "BOIS" is [b_ˈɔɪ_z], [bˈɔ͡ɪz], [bˈɔɪz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for BOIS
- Towards four o'clock as we were talking over my travels and our designs she took a fancy to walk in the Bois du Boulogne - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons" by Jacques Casanova de Seingalt
- Chiefly in the months of July and August the tree called bois immortel very common in Demerara bears abundance of red blossom which stays on the tree some weeks then it is that most of the different species of humming birds are very plentiful - "Wanderings in South America" by Charles Waterton
- Of course she had heard the name at Mallard Bois - "The Story of Louie" by Oliver Onions
- The newspapers announced the return of M le Baron de Nucingen from a journey to Belgium he had been arranging it was said with a well known Belgian firm to resume the working of some coal pits in the Bois de Bossut - "The Firm of Nucingen" by Honore de Balzac
- He spoke as if on their way from the hotel he hadn't touched upon the pleasant vision of a little turn in the Bois - "The Reverberator" by Henry James