How Do You Spell BOL?
Correct spelling for the English word "BOL" is [b_ˈɒ_l], [bˈɒl], [bˈɒl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BOL
- New York Art Institute Chicago Rembrandt Amsterdam Hermitage Louvre Munich Berlin Dresden Madrid London Bol Amsterdam Hague Dresden Louvre Flinck Amsterdam Hague Berlin Eeckhout Amsterdam Brunswick Berlin Munich Maes Nat - "A Text-Book of the History of Painting" by John C. Van Dyke
- Bol Ferdinand 200 Bolduc la pucelle 144 Bolingbroke Viscount see St John Bologna 20 Bonn 259 288 Bontekoe Willem 164 Bor chronicler 195 Borgesius Catholic minister 423 426 Borinage the 393 Borkelo lordship of 238 Borneo 124 163 Borselen Wolferd van lord of Veere stadholder 10 Bosboom artist 432 Bosboom Toussaint Mevrouw 432 Bosse P P van 417 Bossu stadholder 52 55 f - "History of Holland" by George Edmundson
- Among the best pictures in the large centre hall of the upper story are F Bol d - "The South of France--East Half" by Charles Bertram Black
- The crowd standing around set fire to it in several places drummed their drums blew their conchs and raised a loud cry of Hari bol - "Vikram-and-the-Vampire-Classic-Hindu-Tales-of-Adventure-Magic-and-Romance" by Burton, Isabel, Lady
- The Bol portrait of Admiral de Ruyter is a sterling specimen - "Promenades of an Impressionist" by James Huneker