How Do You Spell BOL?
Correct spelling for the English word "bol" is [ bˈɒl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BOL
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BOL". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bool (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BOL
- New York, Art Institute Chicago; Rembrandt, Amsterdam, Hermitage, Louvre, Munich, Berlin, Dresden, Madrid, London; Bol Amsterdam, Hague, Dresden, Louvre; Flinck, Amsterdam, Hague, Berlin; Eeckhout, Amsterdam, Brunswick, Berlin, Munich; Maes, Nat. - "A Text-Book of the History of Painting" by John C. Van Dyke
- Bol Ferdinand, 200 Bolduc la pucelle, 144 Bolingbroke, Viscount, see St John Bologna, 20 Bonn, 259, 288 Bontekoe, Willem, 164 Bor, chronicler, 195 Borgesius, Catholic minister, 423, 426 Borinage, the, 393 Borkelo, lordship of, 238 Borneo, 124, 163 Borselen, Wolferd van, lord of Veere, stadholder, 10 Bosboom, artist, 432 Bosboom- Toussaint, Mevrouw, 432 Bosse, P. P. van, 417 Bossu, stadholder, 52, 55 f. - "History of Holland" by George Edmundson
- Among the best pictures in the large centre hall of the upper story are:- F. Bol d. - "The South of France--East Half" by Charles Bertram Black
- The crowd standing around set fire to it in several places, drummed their drums, blew their conchs, and raised a loud cry of Hari bol - "Vikram-and-the-Vampire-Classic-Hindu-Tales-of-Adventure-Magic-and-Romance" by Burton, Isabel, Lady
- The Bol portrait of Admiral de Ruyter is a sterling specimen. - "Promenades of an Impressionist" by James Huneker