How Do You Spell BOMBS?
Correct spelling for the English word "bombs" is [ bˈɒmz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BOMBS
Below is the list of 42 misspellings for the word "BOMBS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BOMBS
- They simply went on over the parapet into the enemy's trench for a few minutes and killed with their bombs about a dozen Germans, and brought in as prisoners those who were left wounded. - "Letters from France" by C. E. W. Bean
- It was, therefore, proposed that one or two others should be stationed along the route of the procession with bombs ready if Simard failed. - "The Triumphs of Eugène Valmont" by Robert Barr
- Experiments were made, and engineers learned, with surprising rapidity, to cast the bombs with great accuracy from any desired height. - "Daybreak: A Romance of an Old World" by James Cowan
- He carries two or three Mills bombs and a pistol, but not for use except in extreme emergency. - "A Yankee in the Trenches" by R. Derby Holmes
- After three extra bombs had come in the Germans turned their guns from the town, and we had our lunch at our ease. - "The Martial Adventures of Henry and Me" by William Allen White