How Do You Spell BONHAM?
Correct spelling for the English word "BONHAM" is [b_ˈɒ_n_h_ə_m], [bˈɒnhəm], [bˈɒnhəm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for BONHAM
- As soon as I had made my report Mr Davis with much animation asserted the necessity for an urgent pursuit that night by Bonham who with his own brigade and that of Longstreet was in close proximity to Centreville at the moment - "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)" by Jefferson Davis
- As he walked out of the surgery by the side entrance Mary Bewery who had just parted from young Bonham in the garden and was about to visit her dogs in the stable yard came along she and Bryce met face to face - "The Paradise Mystery" by J. S. Fletcher
- On the 25th of March 1878 I wrote to General Beauregard as follows Dear Sir Permit me to ask you to recall the conference held between General Johnston yourself and myself on the night after the close of the battle of Manassas and to give me if you can a copy of the order which I dictated and which your adjutant general T J Jordan wrote at my dictation directing Brigadier General Bonham to follow the retreating enemy - "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)" by Jefferson Davis
- And in the course of things he more than once looked through the window into the garden and saw Mary Bewery still walking and talking with young Sackville Bonham - "The Paradise Mystery" by J. S. Fletcher
- General Bonham will advance with caution throwing out an advanced guard and skirmishers on his right and left and the utmost caution must be taken to prevent firing into our own men - "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)" by Jefferson Davis