How Do You Spell BOOS?
Correct spelling for the English word "boos" is [ bˈuːz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BOOS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BOOS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- booes (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BOOS
- The distinguished company stared at him in great astonishment, but Boos of Waldeck, taking the boot in his sturdy fist, cried out. - "Legends of the Rhine" by Wilhelm Ruland
- Wind shouts to the grass- run- away- grass tugs at its roots, but the earth holds tight and the grass falls down and wind boos over it. - "Sun-Up and Other Poems" by Lola Ridge
- But now " boos mingled with the hisses. - "Superwomen" by Albert Payson Terhune
- Furtive boos and a few hoarse cheers came from somewhere in the long line of convicts, and Luke saw several men flattened to the ground by swift darting neutro- beams. - "Vulcan's Workshop" by Harl Vincent
- " Lookin' the way we do, we'd be eyed suspicious if we went to grab a tray in Boos Brothers! - "The Thunder Bird" by B. M. Bower