How Do You Spell BOWE?
Correct spelling for the English word "BOWE" is [b_ˈəʊ], [bˈə͡ʊ], [bˈəʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BOWE
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "bowe". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BOWE
- And when we were come almost home we saw the old woman hanging upon a bow of a Cipresse tree then one of them cut downe the bowe whereon shee hanged and cast her into the bottome of a great ditch after this they bound the maiden and fell greedily to their victuals which the miserable old woman had prepared for them - "The Golden Asse" by Lucius Apuleius
- Cupid helpe me now Lend to me thy bowe To wound her that wounded me - "Minor Poems of Michael Drayton" by Michael Drayton
- I hardly yet haue learn'd To insinuate flatter bowe and bend my Knee - "Richard-II" by Shakespeare, William
- They bowe downe their owne bodies and drawe in theyre owne strides after the measure of the infantes - "The Education of Children" by Desiderius Erasmus
- Sterne's truly hideous French French at which even Stratford atte Bowe would have stood aghast is in itself sufficient evidence of a natural insensibility to grammatical accuracy - "Sterne" by H.D. Traill