How Do You Spell BOWE?
Correct spelling for the English word "bowe" is [ bˈə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BOWE
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BOWE". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- abowe (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BOWE
- And when we were come almost home, we saw the old woman hanging upon a bow of a Cipresse tree; then one of them cut downe the bowe whereon shee hanged, and cast her into the bottome of a great ditch: after this they bound the maiden and fell greedily to their victuals, which the miserable old woman had prepared for them. - "The Golden Asse" by Lucius Apuleius
- Cupid helpe me now, Lend to me thy bowe To wound her that wounded me. - "Minor Poems of Michael Drayton" by Michael Drayton
- I hardly yet haue learn'd To insinuate, flatter, bowe and bend my Knee. - "Richard-II" by Shakespeare, William
- They bowe downe their owne bodies, and drawe in theyre owne strides after the measure of the infantes. - "The Education of Children" by Desiderius Erasmus
- Sterne's truly hideous French- French at which even Stratford- atte- Bowe would have stood aghast- is in itself sufficient evidence of a natural insensibility to grammatical accuracy. - "Sterne" by H.D. Traill