How Do You Spell BP?
Correct spelling for the English word "bp" is [ bˌiːpˈiː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BP
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "BP". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bs (7.1%)
- bnp (7.1%)
- bpa (14.3%)
- gbp (71.4%)
Usage Examples for BP
- Examine before the Bp - "The Elements of Blowpipe Analysis" by Frederick Hutton Getman
- My lectures at present are Metastasio, and St Simon's Memoirs, the Bp - "The Letter-Bag of Lady Elizabeth Spencer-Stanhope v. I." by A. M. W. Stirling (compiler)
- Sultan bin Mohammed, Sultan of Zanzibar, Mr. Stanley's interview with, Sunuzzi stream, Susi, Dr. Livingstone's servant, Swaruru, Sultan, Sycamore, gigantic, Tabora, Tagamoyo, massacre of the Wamanyuema by, Tanganika Lake, first visit to; cruise on, with Dr. Livingstone, Tarya Topan, integrity of Thani bin Abdullah, , Tongoni, deserted clearing, Tozer, Bp - "How I Found Livingstone" by Sir Henry M. Stanley
- Alexander Song of the German Lanzknecht- H. L. W. King Canute- R. Garnett King Canute- Dublin University Magazine The Boy- King's Prayer- Dublin University Magazine Eviradnus- Mrs. Newton Crosland The Soudan, the Sphinxes, the Cup, the Lamp- Bp - "Poems" by Victor Hugo
- This change in color is owing to the fact that the heat of the Bp - "The Elements of Blowpipe Analysis" by Frederick Hutton Getman