How Do You Spell BRATS?
Correct spelling for the English word "brats" is [ bɹˈats] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BRATS
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "BRATS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bratts (80.0%)
- brates (20.0%)
Usage Examples for BRATS
- We played as brats together, didn't we? - "Red Money" by Fergus Hume
- The workmen were still coming out; and as the fat mother with the two brats approached the door, a tall fellow, with a cunning look, who noticed her, went hastily inside again to warn her husband; and when the latter arrived he had stuffed a couple of cart wheels away, two beautiful new five franc pieces, one in each of his shoes. - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola
- If anybody calls or comes to luncheon, there are a whole lot of brats swarming about, looking as if we kept a school. - "Melchior's Dream and Other Tales" by Juliana Horatia Ewing
- It had been just Collins- and the sheer gall of it jammed my teeth- Collins and Dunn, two ne'er- do- well brats in our own mine. - "The La Chance Mine Mystery" by Susan Carleton Jones
- They do say as all her brats be his. - "Gone to Earth" by Mary Webb