How Do You Spell BRAVA?
Correct spelling for the English word "brava" is [ bɹˈɑːvə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BRAVA
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BRAVA". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bravanth21 (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BRAVA
- On one of his expeditions in December, 1896, Maceo was killed near Punta Brava within fifteen miles of Havana. - "Cuba, Old and New" by Albert Gardner Robinson
- Let us say he dozed- only waking up to clap his hands and cry " Brava - "The Sunny Side of Diplomatic Life, 1875-1912" by Lillie DeHegermann-Lindencrone
- After this he went in to Shah Khatun and said to her, " Brava by Allah, O daughter of nobles. - "Supplemental Nights, Volume 1" by Richard F. Burton
- It was hard for her then to face her neighbours, and eventually she went away with her mother to live at the new estancia; but even now at this distance of time it is a pain to remember her when her image comes back to my mind as I saw her on that chance visit to La Paja Brava - "Far Away and Long Ago" by W. H. Hudson
- Soon other Arabian families came over on account of oppression and founded the towns of Magadosho and Brava both not far north of the equator. - "The Negro" by W.E.B. Du Bois