How Do You Spell BRAVA?
Correct spelling for the English word "BRAVA" is [b_ɹ_ˈɑː_v_ə], [bɹˈɑːvə], [bɹˈɑːvə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BRAVA
- On one of his expeditions in December 1896 Maceo was killed near Punta Brava within fifteen miles of Havana - "Cuba, Old and New" by Albert Gardner Robinson
- Let us say he dozed only waking up to clap his hands and cry Brava - "The Sunny Side of Diplomatic Life, 1875-1912" by Lillie DeHegermann-Lindencrone
- After this he went in to Shah Khatun and said to her Brava by Allah O daughter of nobles - "Supplemental Nights, Volume 1" by Richard F. Burton
- It was hard for her then to face her neighbours and eventually she went away with her mother to live at the new estancia but even now at this distance of time it is a pain to remember her when her image comes back to my mind as I saw her on that chance visit to La Paja Brava - "Far Away and Long Ago" by W. H. Hudson
- Soon other Arabian families came over on account of oppression and founded the towns of Magadosho and Brava both not far north of the equator - "The Negro" by W.E.B. Du Bois