How Do You Spell BRICKS?
Correct spelling for the English word "bricks" is [ bɹˈɪks] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BRICKS
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "BRICKS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- briks (15.4%)
- brickes (15.4%)
- brciks (15.4%)
- brcks (15.4%)
- brinks (38.5%)
Usage Examples for BRICKS
- Hard as bricks confound it! - "The Green Mummy" by Fergus Hume
- I've got to look at them bricks - "Kenny" by Leona Dalrymple
- When Andy came by, half an hour later, three bricks were in place. - "Uncle William The Man Who Was Shif'less" by Jennette Lee
- I know good bricks good mortar, and good foundations. - "Erema My Father's Sin" by R. D. Blackmore
- When the thaw set in, I put a couple of bricks down and put a box- lid on top, so that I could stand in a dry place. - "Your Boys" by Gipsy Smith