How Do You Spell BRO?
Correct spelling for the English word "bro" is [ bɹˈə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BRO
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "BRO". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bor (66.7%)
- bo (33.3%)
Usage Examples for BRO
- You can sneer all you like at Bro - "Greener Than You Think" by Ward Moore
- Arrived at the home of Bro - "The Mind and Its Education" by George Herbert Betts
- Bro to A. K. and F. A. K. Author of The Saxons in England, etc. - "A Brief Handbook of English Authors" by Oscar Fay Adams
- Whitfield, in the city of New Orleans, for $ 1200. In 1841 " Bro - "Narrative of the Life and Adventures of Henry Bibb, an American Slave, Written by Himself" by Henry Bibb
- John Sibley; and in the same year he sold me to " Bro - "Narrative of the Life and Adventures of Henry Bibb, an American Slave, Written by Himself" by Henry Bibb