How Do You Spell BROS?
Correct spelling for the English word "bros" is [ bɹˈə͡ʊz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BROS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BROS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bos (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BROS
- By William Morris, Boston: Roberts Bros - "Views and Reviews" by Henry James
- Grant Brothers Grant Bros - "The Invention of the Sewing Machine" by Grace Rogers Cooper
- 1902. by Pach Bros - "History of the United States, Volume 6 (of 6)" by E. Benjamin Andrews
- While this business was not built up by the efforts of a corporation or individual who planned definitely the entire project, yet we find a central influence at work in the person of the firm of Curtis Bros - "The Dollar Hen" by Milo M. Hastings
- The broom shop is still contracted to Lang Bros - "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist" by Alexander Berkman