How Do You Spell BU?
Correct spelling for the English word "bu" is [ bˈuː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BU
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BU". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bue (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BU
- Then he startled her bu the sudden cry:- " That water! - "Polly of the Hospital Staff" by Emma C. Dowd
- Bu but I don't understand. - "The Cross-Cut" by Courtney Ryley Cooper
- In Madrid there are more pilluelos who whistle Bu qui s'avance than the Hymn of Riego. - "Castilian Days" by John Hay
- This coin is generally called by foreigners " ichibu," which means " one bu - "Folk Tales Every Child Should Know" by Various
- Ye- ye- yes, my lady, bu bu but you don't know; you- you- you haven't felt it yet. - "Lady Maude's Mania" by George Manville Fenn