How Do You Spell BUDA?
Correct spelling for the English word "BUDA" is [bjˈuːdə], [bjˈuːdə], [b_j_ˈuː_d_ə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BUDA
Below is the list of 25 misspellings for the word "buda". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BUDA
- Kossuth the brave champion of liberty its eloquent pen and herald was dragged to a damp and dark subterranean prison cell in the castle of Buda and detained there while his father and mother and his family who were looking to him solely for their support were robbed of the aid of their natural protector - "The Great Events by Famous Historians, Vol. 17" by Charles Francis Horne
- Now he was complained of by that Priest to a Friar that was brother to the Vaivoda or Governor of Buda and they were both summoned to appear before him - "Selections from the Table Talk of Martin Luther" by Martin Luther
- The first of these is a fragment in the gallery of Buda Pesth representing two figures in a landscape - "Giorgione" by Herbert Cook
- At Buda Pesth and London there were ominous signs that the Czar must not push his triumph further - "The Development of the European Nations, 1870-1914 (5th ed.)" by John Holland Rose
- Only a single specimen still remains which is exhibited as a great curiosity in the Royal Museum at Buda Pest and only a single man in the whole land knows how to play it - "Pretty Michal" by MÃ³r JÃ³kai