How Do You Spell BUNDY?
Correct spelling for the English word "BUNDY" is [b_ˈʌ_n_d_ɪ], [bˈʌndɪ], [bˈʌndɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BUNDY
- It was Friday and no one had much money so at the suggestion of Bundy a Syndicate was formed each member contributing threepence for the purpose of backing a dead certainty given by the renowned Captain Kiddem of the Obscurer - "The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists" by Robert Tressell
- Following this there appeared in The Religio Philosophical Journal several letters from well known Illinois professional men warmly indorsing Mr Roff's character and an announcement to the effect that the editor Colonel J C Bundy himself of undoubted honesty has entire confidence in the truthfulness of the narrative and believes from his knowledge of the witnesses that the account is unimpeachable in every particular - "Historic Ghosts and Ghost Hunters" by H. Addington Bruce
- The consequence was that though all were set for half past seven the first gun went off at about quarter past two in the morning bringing Mr Bundy the assistant house master to the middle of the floor in one terrified bound and starting a giggle that ran the darkened house like an epidemic - "The Varmint" by Owen Johnson F. R. Gruger
- You quite understand Bundy - "Doors of the Night" by Frank L. Packard
- When did youse blow into town Bundy - "Doors of the Night" by Frank L. Packard