How Do You Spell BUNDY?
Correct spelling for the English word "bundy" is [ bˈʌndi] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BUNDY
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "BUNDY". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bunddy (66.7%)
- buny (33.3%)
Usage Examples for BUNDY
- It was Friday, and no one had much money, so at the suggestion of Bundy a Syndicate was formed, each member contributing threepence for the purpose of backing a dead certainty given by the renowned Captain Kiddem of the Obscurer. - "The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists" by Robert Tressell
- Following this there appeared in The Religio- Philosophical Journal several letters from well- known Illinois professional men warmly indorsing Mr. Roff's character, and an announcement to the effect that the editor, Colonel J. C. Bundy himself of undoubted honesty, " has entire confidence in the truthfulness of the narrative and believes from his knowledge of the witnesses that the account is unimpeachable in every particular." - "Historic Ghosts and Ghost Hunters" by H. Addington Bruce
- The consequence was that, though all were set for half- past seven, the first gun went off at about quarter- past two in the morning, bringing Mr. Bundy the assistant house master, to the middle of the floor in one terrified bound, and starting a giggle that ran the darkened house like an epidemic. - "The Varmint" by Owen Johnson F. R. Gruger
- You quite understand, Bundy - "Doors of the Night" by Frank L. Packard
- When did youse blow into town, Bundy - "Doors of the Night" by Frank L. Packard