How Do You Spell BUNNY?
Correct spelling for the English word "bunny" is [ bˈʌni] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for bunny
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "bunny". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- unny (16.7%)
- bunnys (8.3%)
- bunnny (16.7%)
- buny (8.3%)
- buuny (50.0%)
Usage Examples for bunny
- " I'll get it for you," offered Bunny kindly. - "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue Playing Circus" by Laura Lee Hope
- That was a silly thing for her to do, wasn't it, Bunny - "Not Quite Eighteen" by Susan Coolidge
- Bunny you go for the police. - "Misalliance" by George Bernard Shaw
- Take Bunny with you! - "Charles Rex" by Ethel M. Dell
- That's all," answered Bunny - "Bunny Brown and his Sister Sue" by Laura Lee Hope