How Do You Spell BUSIER?
Correct spelling for the English word "busier" is [ bˈɪzɪə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BUSIER
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "BUSIER". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bussier (10.0%)
- buiser (10.0%)
- busyer (30.0%)
- busyier (30.0%)
- busser (5.0%)
- bustier (15.0%)
Usage Examples for BUSIER
- The busier they are, the more they destroy. - "The-Burgess-Animal-Book-for-Children" by Burgess, Thornton W. (Thornton Waldo)
- Now, see here, he said, firmly; I haven't time to make beds, and everybody else is busier than I am. - "The Iron Trail" by Rex Beach
- But he seems to be getting busier all the time. - "When Egypt Went Broke" by Holman Day
- Surely there never was a gayer, busier place than San Francisco at night. - "Gold Seekers of '49" by Edwin L. Sabin
- The world grows busier and busier - "A Rambler's lease" by Bradford Torrey