How Do You Spell CABALIST?
Correct spelling for the English word "Cabalist" is [k_ˈa_b_ə_l_ˌɪ_s_t], [kˈabəlˌɪst], [kˈabəlˌɪst]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CABALIST
- A far more probable explanation is that Cagliostro derived his Egyptian masonry from the same source as that on which Pasqually had drawn for his Order of Martinistes namely the Cabala and that it was not from a single manuscript but from an eminent Jewish Cabalist in London that he took his instructions - "Secret Societies And Subversive Movements" by Nesta H. Webster
- But there perhaps throughout all Europe the curious might discover the most notable collection ever amassed by an enthusiast of the works of alchemist cabalist and astrologer - "Zanoni" by Edward Bulwer Lytton
- Indeed the man generally recognized as the founder of Gnosticism a Jew commonly known as Simon Magus was not only a Cabalist mystic but avowedly a magician who with a band of Jews including his master Dositheus and his disciples Menander and Cerinthus instituted a priesthood of the Mysteries and practised occult arts and exorcisms - "Secret Societies And Subversive Movements" by Nesta H. Webster
- Lurya the great German Egyptian Cabalist with Vital the Italian alchemist sojourned to the grave of Simon bar Yochai its fabled author - "Dreamers of the Ghetto" by I. Zangwill
- It is a mere coincidence that this group of Jewish Cabalist miracle workers should have existed in Germany and Poland at the precise moment that the Cabalist magicians sprang up in France - "Secret Societies And Subversive Movements" by Nesta H. Webster