How Do You Spell CACHEXIA?
Correct spelling for the English word "cachexia" is [kaʃˈɛksi͡ə], [kaʃˈɛksiə], [k_a_ʃ_ˈɛ_k_s_iə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CACHEXIA
- Ainslie states that the native herb doctors of India give the juice in intestinal obstruction and in the oedema of malarial cachexia - "The Medicinal Plants of the Philippines" by T. H. Pardo de Tavera
- His cachexia became more profound - "Psychotherapy" by James J. Walsh
- On the other hand a malignant tumor in its primary growth may so implicate a vital organ as to destroy life before metastasis can occur or even before cachexia can develop - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle" by U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler
- The Western Medical Reformer in an article on the Cachexia Africana by a Kentucky physician thus speaks of the huts of the slaves - "The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Omnibus" by American Anti-Slavery Society
- See Goitre 605 Bronchoscopy 635 Bryant's triangle 129 Bunion 296 Cachexia strumipriva 610 Calcaneus fracture of 193 separation of tuberosity of 193 spurs on 294 Callipers ice tong 165 Callus absorption of 10 excess of 9 tumours of 10 varieties of 8 Cancrum oris 497 Capitate bone dislocation of 114 Carcinoma - "Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities--Head--Neck. Sixth Edition." by Alexander Miles Alexis Thomson