How Do You Spell CADAVER?
Correct spelling for the English word "cadaver" is [k_ɐ_d_ˈa_v_ə], [kɐdˈavə], [kɐdˈavə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CADAVER
Below is the list of 30 misspellings for the word "cadaver". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CADAVER
- Spend all your born days on the old cadaver if you're so minded - "The Wrong Twin" by Harry Leon Wilson
- I fired a second time almost resting the barrel against him so that his bristles caught fire and the boar groaned and tottered and with his whole cadaver dropped heavily on the ground - "Fables for Children, Stories for Children, Natural Science Stories, Popular Education, Decembrists, Moral Tales" by Leo Tolstoy
- The cadaver was in tight charro garb of raw leather - "The Missourian" by Eugene P. (Eugene Percy) Lyle
- Horror increased when he became thoroughly convinced that he was alone with the cadaver - "Her Weight in Gold" by George Barr McCutcheon
- The cadaver had a beaver cap ornamented with disks of copper containing the bones of the cranium which had fallen apart - "A further contribution to the study of the mortuary customs of the North American Indians First Annual Report of the Bureau of Ethnology to the Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution, 1879-80, Government Printing Office, Washington, 1881, pages 87-204" by H. C. Yarrow