How Do You Spell CADAVERS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Cadavers" is [k_ɐ_d_ˈa_v_ə_z], [kɐdˈavəz], [kɐdˈavəz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CADAVERS
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "cadavers". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CADAVERS
- All had the complexion of cadavers - "Edison, His Life and Inventions" by Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin
- On the road we saw many cadavers - "Napoleon's Campaign in Russia Anno 1812" by Achilles Rose
- When the boarding party encountered the twain the working plasmoid apparently was attempting to perform some operation on the frozen and shriveled brain of one of the human cadavers - "Legacy" by James H Schmitz
- This task could be accomplished only in part the mass of cadavers was too great for the time given for the removal of all of them and those who crossed had to walk over flesh and blood - "Napoleon's Campaign in Russia Anno 1812" by Achilles Rose
- There's no intimacy like that of cadavers - "Erik Dorn" by Ben Hecht