How Do You Spell CADDIES?
Correct spelling for the English word "Caddies" is [k_ˈa_d_ɪ_z], [kˈadɪz], [kˈadɪz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CADDIES
Below is the list of 40 misspellings for the word "caddies". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CADDIES
- The little open air shops are called caddies and are always presided over by native women who under an air of oriental indifference as to whether you purchase their wares or not are yet exercised by suppressed eagerness to have you do so - "The Pearl of India" by Maturin M. Ballou
- The caddies had been sent forward - "The Complete Golfer " by Harry Vardon
- Whoever was borrowing the red Caddies exhibited a peculiar combination of burglarious genius and what looked to Malone like outright idiocy - "Out Like a Light" by Gordon Randall Garrett
- When Evelyn had gone into the club house John gathered the caddies into a corner and bestowed a dollar on each of them and promised them other bounty if they maintained silence touching the events of the afternoon in which he had participated - "The Main Chance" by Meredith Nicholson
- The caddies used to frighten the deer so - "The Brother of Daphne" by Dornford Yates