How Do You Spell CADE?
Correct spelling for the English word "cade" is [k_ˈeɪ_d], [kˈe͡ɪd], [kˈeɪd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CADE
- Some of it had farther to fall said Cade - "An Encounter in Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt
- On July 2nd Cade crossed London Bridge on horseback followed by all his army - "The Rise of the Democracy" by Joseph Clayton
- Lord Say Jack Cade hath sworn to have thy head - "Pelham, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton Last Updated: March 16, 2009
- The heads of Sir William Wallace Jack Cade Sir Thomas More and many others were stuck up here - "The History of London" by Walter Besant
- Cade said Then by all means go for it - "An Encounter in Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt