How Do You Spell CADENCED?
Correct spelling for the English word "cadenced" is [k_ˈeɪ_d_ə_n_s_t], [kˈe͡ɪdənst], [kˈeɪdənst]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CADENCED
Below is the list of 30 misspellings for the word "cadenced". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CADENCED
- The result as in Spanish and Italian is a language more harmonious softer and more cunningly cadenced than northern French but endowed with far less vigour variety and freshness - "A Short History of French Literature" by George Saintsbury
- His ear soothed by the grave and cadenced numbers of the Latin Muse was deaf to the women's scolding about the monstrous prices of bread and sugar and coffee candles and soap - "The Gods are Athirst" by Anatole France
- As the multitude rose in cadenced waves of emotion the soul seemed to shrink to become more remote - "Melomaniacs" by James Huneker
- He spoke of dream and clime Sacred with everlasting Spring ahover With light more cadenced than bright bells in chime - "Perpetual Light" by William Rose Benet
- It is at once the symbol of war and love a vivid pageant of martial splendor a weaving cadenced voluptuous dance the pursuit of shy coquettish woman by the fierce warrior - "Chopin: The Man and His Music" by James Huneker