How Do You Spell CADENZA?
Correct spelling for the English word "cadenza" is [k_ˈa_d_ə_n_z_ə], [kˈadənzə], [kˈadənzə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CADENZA
Below is the list of 14 misspellings for the word "cadenza". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CADENZA
- A curious marking and usually overlooked by pianists is the crescendo and con forza of the cadenza - "Chopin: The Man and His Music" by James Huneker
- Their aspirations of a kindred hope had mingled in the majestic psalm a larger harmony remote from roundelay or sparkling cadenza that drew him to this Calvin maid - "Under the Rose" by Frederic Stewart Isham
- I still had some minutes and I used them for a sort of cadenza to whatever my performance might have been - "The Debit Account" by Oliver Onions
- The little cadenza in chromatic double notes on the last page is of a certainty Chopin - "Chopin: The Man and His Music" by James Huneker
- After the cadenza built on a figure of wavering tonality a valse like theme emerges and enjoys a capricious butterfly existence - "Chopin: The Man and His Music" by James Huneker