How Do You Spell CAESARIAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "caesarian" is [siːsˈe͡əɹi͡ən], [siːsˈeəɹiən], [s_iː_s_ˈeə_ɹ_iə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CAESARIAN
- Unbeknownst to her she had just witnessed one of those little modern tragedies as intense in their way as any Caesarian welter of blood she had seen a plain little man one of the negligible millions being squeezed in other words the operation in an ordinary case of the divine law of survival - "Together" by Robert Herrick (1868-1938)
- Thus did Cesare Borgia personally attended by a caesarian guard wearing his livery set out upon the conquest of the Romagna - "The Life of Cesare Borgia" by Raphael Sabatini
- She said They've been doing Caesarian sections on the animals in test pen M four - "Breeder Reaction" by Winston Marks
- If by any Caesarian operation it chances to come into being it is promptly strangled - "Our National Defense: The Patriotism of Peace" by George Hebard Maxwell
- Caesarian section almost always led to the death of the mother - "Our Legal Heritage, 4th Ed." by S. A. Reilly