How Do You Spell CALC?
Correct spelling for the English word "CALC" is [k_ˈa_l_k], [kˈalk], [kˈalk]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CALC
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "calc". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CALC
- No use in calc'latin' 'bout wimmen folks but I'll give you the dollar and a half - "Lost Farm Camp" by Harry Herbert Knibbs
- Jim's comin' around all right and I calc'late to git him to do the teamin' later on - "Lost Farm Camp" by Harry Herbert Knibbs
- It attains a thickness of about 100 feet and though very different in age much resembles in mineral character the London clay containing like it septaria or concretions of argillaceous limestone traversed by cracks in the interior which are filled with calc spar - "The Student's Elements of Geology" by Sir Charles Lyell
- Don't calc'late you be worryin' 'bout anything happenin' to Fisty or Red be you - "Lost Farm Camp" by Harry Herbert Knibbs
- Reckon you'd better go to Tramworth and git fixed up and mebby you calc'late to write to your folks - "Lost Farm Camp" by Harry Herbert Knibbs