How Do You Spell CALC?
Correct spelling for the English word "calc" is [ kˈalk] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CALC
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "CALC". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cal (100.0%)
Usage Examples for CALC
- No use in calc'latin' 'bout wimmen- folks, but I'll give you the dollar and a half. - "Lost Farm Camp" by Harry Herbert Knibbs
- Jim's comin' around all right, and I calc'late to git him to do the teamin' later on. - "Lost Farm Camp" by Harry Herbert Knibbs
- It attains a thickness of about 100 feet, and though very different in age, much resembles in mineral character the " London clay," containing, like it, septaria or concretions of argillaceous limestone traversed by cracks in the interior, which are filled with calc spar. - "The Student's Elements of Geology" by Sir Charles Lyell
- Don't calc'late you be worryin' 'bout anything happenin' to Fisty or Red, be you? - "Lost Farm Camp" by Harry Herbert Knibbs
- Reckon you'd better go to Tramworth and git fixed up and mebby you calc'late to write to your folks. - "Lost Farm Camp" by Harry Herbert Knibbs