How Do You Spell CAMPS?
Correct spelling for the English word "camps" is [ kˈamps] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CAMPS
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "CAMPS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cames (10.0%)
- camos (10.0%)
- cmaps (20.0%)
- campsu (10.0%)
- campass (10.0%)
- cmps (20.0%)
- capms (20.0%)
Usage Examples for CAMPS
- In that battle it is reckoned that fifty thousand Romans fell, and four thousand were taken prisoners, besides not less than ten thousand who were taken after the battle in the camps of the two consuls. - "Plutarch's Lives, Volume I (of 4)" by Plutarch
- These camps provide fine surroundings for the rompings and summer games of the children and young people. - "The School Book of Forestry" by Charles Lathrop Pack
- It's coming everywhere; all the old camps are opening up, but Keno will beat them all." - "Shadow Mountain" by Dane Coolidge
- But the pursuers presently paused; the Theban army remained motionless; and both parties returned to their camps - "Hellenica" by Xenophon
- I wanted to look at it once more and compare it to the time when I was in camps there. - "A Soldier in the Philippines" by Needom N. Freeman