How Do You Spell CANA?
Correct spelling for the English word "CANA" is [k_ˈɑː_n_ə], [kˈɑːnə], [kˈɑːnə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CANA
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "cana". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CANA
- He has a dying son at Capernaum and in his extremity leaves his home and walks some six or seven hours away to Cana of Galilee - "The Master's Indwelling" by Andrew Murray
- As was later shown us in regard to the story of the cursing of the fig tree that of the marriage in Cana was a parable having a spiritual import and the character of Jesus was cleared from the reproaches based on the literal sense - "The Story of Anna Kingsford and Edward Maitland and of the new Gospel of Interpretation" by Edward Maitland
- We might drink of the wine of Cana but will we wear the thorns - "Heart Talks" by Charles Wesley Naylor
- Le Nozze di Cana - "Legends of the Madonna" by Mrs. Jameson
- I was glad to see here one of the jars from the marriage supper in Cana - "Saunterings" by Charles Dudley Warner Last Updated: February 22, 2009