How Do You Spell CANA?
Correct spelling for the English word "cana" is [ kˈɑːnə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CANA
- He has a dying son at Capernaum, and in his extremity leaves his home, and walks some six or seven hours away to Cana of Galilee. - "The Master's Indwelling" by Andrew Murray
- As was later shown us in regard to the story of the cursing of the fig- tree, that of the marriage in Cana was a parable having a spiritual import; and the character of Jesus was cleared from the reproaches based on the literal sense. - "The Story of Anna Kingsford and Edward Maitland and of the new Gospel of Interpretation" by Edward Maitland
- We might drink of the wine of Cana but will we wear the thorns? - "Heart Talks" by Charles Wesley Naylor
- Le Nozze di Cana - "Legends of the Madonna" by Mrs. Jameson
- I was glad to see here one of the jars from the marriage- supper in Cana - "Saunterings" by Charles Dudley Warner Last Updated: February 22, 2009