How Do You Spell CARPE?
Correct spelling for the English word "CARPE" is [k_ˈɑː_p], [kˈɑːp], [kˈɑːp]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CARPE
- In the mountains as we are thus again shown carpe diem is a wise blazon - "A Midsummer Drive Through The Pyrenees" by Edwin Asa Dix
- Laitances de Carpe en goguette a la Reine Pomare - "A Little Dinner at Timmins's" by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Carpe diem should be our motto in these fleeting times and above all progress not retrogression - "A Cotswold Village" by J. Arthur Gibbs
- This Turkish poet's maxim it will be observed was enjoy the present day the carpe diem of Horace the genial old pagan - "Flowers from a Persian Garden and Other Papers" by W. A. Clouston
- 52 is all of curtesy loke ye carpe l - "Early English Meals and Manners" by Various