How Do You Spell CASSIS?
Correct spelling for the English word "CASSIS" is [k_ˈa_s_ɪ_s], [kˈasɪs], [kˈasɪs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CASSIS
- It's no worse to be called Young Cassis than My Boots is it - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola
- 4 Cassis 34 Tropical regions in shallow water - "Sea-Weeds, Shells and Fossils" by Peter Gray B. B. Woodward
- A few days ago the black currant trees were being stripped for the benefit of Parisian lovers of cassis a liqueur in high repute - "Holidays in Eastern France" by Matilda Betham-Edwards
- Mother Coupeau and Gervaise took cassis with water - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola
- Young Cassis isn't an ugly name observed the young woman - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola