How Do You Spell CASSIS?
Correct spelling for the English word "cassis" is [ kˈasɪs] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CASSIS
- It's no worse to be called Young Cassis than My- Boots, is it? - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola
- 4. Cassis 34 Tropical regions, in shallow water. - "Sea-Weeds, Shells and Fossils" by Peter Gray B. B. Woodward
- A few days ago the black- currant trees were being stripped for the benefit of Parisian lovers of cassis a liqueur in high repute. - "Holidays in Eastern France" by Matilda Betham-Edwards
- Mother Coupeau and Gervaise took cassis with water. - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola
- Young Cassis isn't an ugly name, observed the young woman. - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola