How Do You Spell CENA?
Correct spelling for the English word "CENA" is [s_ˈiː_n_ə], [sˈiːnə], [sˈiːnə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CENA
- The original Cena chapel may or may not have been on its present site but the first restoration certainly was so as appears from the plan dated 1671 already given - "Ex Voto" by Samuel Butler
- Fires in Hall lasted to Cena Domini the Thursday before Easter see l - "Early English Meals and Manners" by Various
- Torrotti in 1686 says that a reconstruction of the Cena chapel was then contemplated but that Lanini's frescoes were not to be touched - "Ex Voto" by Samuel Butler
- Una se cena centies sestertium absumpturam aliquando dixerat - "Selections from Viri Romae" by Charles François L'Homond
- Crowe and Cavalcaselle say with justice From the contemplation of the Cena at Milan we should say that the painter is high bred looking at that of S Salvi that he is accustomed to lowly company - "Fra Bartolommeo" by Leader Scott (Re-Edited By Horace Shipp And Flora Kendrick)