How Do You Spell CENA?
Correct spelling for the English word "cena" is [ sˈiːnə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CENA
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "CENA". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cenia (20.0%)
- cna (80.0%)
Usage Examples for CENA
- The original Cena chapel may or may not have been on its present site, but the first restoration certainly was so, as appears from the plan dated 1671 already given. - "Ex Voto" by Samuel Butler
- Fires in Hall lasted to Cena Domini, the Thursday before Easter: see l. - "Early English Meals and Manners" by Various
- Torrotti in 1686 says that a reconstruction of the Cena chapel was then contemplated, but that Lanini's frescoes were not to be touched. - "Ex Voto" by Samuel Butler
- Una se cena centies sestertium absumpturam aliquando dixerat. - "Selections from Viri Romae" by Charles François L'Homond
- Crowe and Cavalcaselle say with justice, " From the contemplation of the Cena at Milan, we should say that the painter is high bred; looking at that of S. Salvi, that he is accustomed to lowly company." - "Fra Bartolommeo" by Leader Scott (Re-Edited By Horace Shipp And Flora Kendrick)