How Do You Spell CENA?
Correct spelling for the English word "CENA" is [s_ˈiː_n_ə], [sˈiːnə], [sˈiːnə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CENA
Below is the list of 13 misspellings for the word "cena". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CENA
- The original Cena chapel may or may not have been on its present site but the first restoration certainly was so as appears from the plan dated 1671 already given - "Ex Voto" by Samuel Butler
- Fires in Hall lasted to Cena Domini the Thursday before Easter see l - "Early English Meals and Manners" by Various
- Torrotti in 1686 says that a reconstruction of the Cena chapel was then contemplated but that Lanini's frescoes were not to be touched - "Ex Voto" by Samuel Butler
- Una se cena centies sestertium absumpturam aliquando dixerat - "Selections from Viri Romae" by Charles François L'Homond
- Crowe and Cavalcaselle say with justice From the contemplation of the Cena at Milan we should say that the painter is high bred looking at that of S Salvi that he is accustomed to lowly company - "Fra Bartolommeo" by Leader Scott (Re-Edited By Horace Shipp And Flora Kendrick)