How Do You Spell CENTS?
Correct spelling for the English word "cents" is [ sˈɛnts] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CENTS
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "CENTS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- sence (22.2%)
- cenats (22.2%)
- 2cents (33.3%)
- cnets (22.2%)
Usage Examples for CENTS
- After trying for a week I gave it up and returned to New York with but a few cents in my pocket." - "Edison, His Life and Inventions" by Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin
- And then I should have your cent and the next four cents - "My Little Boy" by Carl Ewald Commentator: Alexander Woollcott
- We have sixty cents left, to start life over again! - "The Man Who Could Not Lose" by Richard Harding Davis
- When the week was concluded, the professor looked over his accounts and ascertained that Walter's commission amounted to nine dollars and sixty cents - "Walter Sherwood's Probation" by Horatio Alger
- My last offer is six cents - "The Nightrider's Feud" by Walter C. McConnell