How Do You Spell CES?
Correct spelling for the English word "CES" is [s_ˈɛ_ɪ_z], [sˈɛɪz], [sˈɛɪz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CES
- It is only later in life that ces demoiselles begin to find that their neighbour's beauty is but skin deep - "The Isle of Unrest" by Henry Seton Merriman
- Pour devenir membre d'une de ces Societes on doit avoir le moins de cheveux possible - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- Meanwhile believe me with lots of love to you all especially to ces demoiselles and felicitations to their mother Always yours Wm - "The Letters of William James, Vol. II" by William James
- If I were a well man I could explain with this pencil but in the cir ces I will leave it all to your imagination - "The Boys' Life of Mark Twain" by Albert Bigelow Paine
- C'est une me qui se racconte dans ces volumes 'Autrefois aujourd'hui - "Story of My Life, volumes 1-3" by Augustus J. C. Hare