How Do You Spell CES?
Correct spelling for the English word "ces" is [ sˈɛɪz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CES
- It is only later in life that ces demoiselles begin to find that their neighbour's beauty is but skin- deep. - "The Isle of Unrest" by Henry Seton Merriman
- Pour devenir membre d'une de ces Societes, on doit avoir le moins de cheveux possible. - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- Meanwhile believe me, with lots of love to you all, especially to ces demoiselles, and felicitations to their mother, Always yours, Wm. - "The Letters of William James, Vol. II" by William James
- If I were a well man I could explain with this pencil, but in the cir- ces I will leave it all to your imagination. - "The Boys' Life of Mark Twain" by Albert Bigelow Paine
- " C'est une â me qui se racconte dans ces volumes: 'Autrefois, aujourd'hui. - "Story of My Life, volumes 1-3" by Augustus J. C. Hare