How Do You Spell CF?
Correct spelling for the English word "cf" is [ sˌiːˈɛf] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CF
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "CF". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- chf (56.3%)
- cfp (6.3%)
- cfr (12.5%)
- cpf (12.5%)
- cxf (12.5%)
Usage Examples for CF
- For the latter cf - "The Student's Companion to Latin Authors" by George Middleton Thomas R. Mills
- 201 of the Criminal Code Act, 1893. Cf - "Report of the Committee of Inquiry into the Various Aspects of the Problem of Abortion in New Zealand" by David G. McMillan Janet Fraser Sylvia G. Chapman Thomas F. Corkhill Tom L. Paget
- " the tender"- this also is a trait which belongs to the myth of Melkarth; cf - "The History of Antiquity, Vol. II (of VI)" by Max Duncker
- The piece of plate dubb'd Judas would be gilded, cf - "The Works of Aphra Behn, Vol. I (of 6)" by Aphra Behn
- 75, 2, B. C. 479. Cf - "Prometheus Bound and Seven Against Thebes" by Aeschylus