How Do You Spell CH?
Correct spelling for the English word "ch" is [ sˌiːˈe͡ɪt͡ʃ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CH
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "CH". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- wch (100.0%)
Usage Examples for CH
- Cipher will be as mad as a March hare. - "Winning His Way" by Charles Carleton Coffin
- It was now March, and the hunting troubles were still going on. - "The Landleaguers" by Anthony Trollope
- In March, 1625, he left Paris and returned to England carrying the good news that all was forward, and that the lady should be delivered in thirty days. - "Henrietta Maria" by Henrietta Haynes
- She even heard him call back to his friend to expect him in from Singapore during the second week in March. - "Parrot & Co." by Harold MacGrath
- The March on Washington Movement was to be an all- Negro movement. - "The Black Experience in America The Immigrant Heritage of America" by Norman Coombs