How Do You Spell CHATHAM?
Correct spelling for the English word "CHATHAM" is [tʃ_ˈa_θ_ə_m], [t͡ʃˈaθəm], [tʃˈaθəm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CHATHAM
- At last Lord Chatham spoke - "The Castle Inn" by Stanley John Weyman
- After spending a night at Chatham he posted up to London the next morning and finding convenient chambers in the Savoy he installed himself there and then proceeded to the house of the Earl of Wisbech to whom he was the bearer of a letter from his son - "When London Burned" by G. A. Henty
- 329 331 relations with Burke 332 resigns 339 draws away from Chatham viii - "History of the English People, Index" by John Richard Green
- No he replied Chatham stands for 'em and I hate Chatham on my father's account - "Richard Carvel, Complete" by Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 5, 2009
- He complained that the Queen was keeping them to protect Chatham Church withal when they should be serving their turn abroad - "History of the United Netherlands, 1586-89, Vol. II. Complete" by John Lothrop Motley Last Updated: February 7, 2009