How Do You Spell CHAUTAUQUA?
Correct spelling for the English word "CHAUTAUQUA" is [tʃ_ˈɔː_t_ɔː_k_w_ə], [t͡ʃˈɔːtɔːkwə], [tʃˈɔːtɔːkwə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CHAUTAUQUA
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "chautauqua". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CHAUTAUQUA
- The account which we published yesterday from the accomplished pen of Mr Oliver Dyer of the new Community in Chautauqua County which Mr Harris Mr Oliphant and their associates are engaged in founding will we think excite attention everywhere - "History of American Socialisms" by John Humphrey Noyes
- Aunt Jean was accustomed to go to Lake Chautauqua every summer far away from home - "All About Johnnie Jones" by Carolyn Verhoeff
- In this house we're passing said Roger there lives the grandest sight in Chautauqua - "Ethel Morton at Chautauqua" by Mabell S. C. Smith
- And she thought about the brightness of that Chautauqua scene to which Ina and Dwight had gone - "Miss Lulu Bett" by Zona Gale
- The Chautauqua grape belt lying along the northeastern shore of Lake Erie in New York Pennsylvania and Ohio is the second most important grape region in America - "Manual of American Grape-Growing" by U. P. Hedrick