How Do You Spell CHEVROLET?
Correct spelling for the English word "CHEVROLET" is [ʃ_ˌɛ_v_ɹ_ə_l_ˈeɪ], [ʃˌɛvɹəlˈe͡ɪ], [ʃˌɛvɹəlˈeɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CHEVROLET
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "chevrolet". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CHEVROLET
- We got in a 1947 Chevrolet that had taken a beating since it left the factory and started over the road described as a bit rough - "Epistles-from-Pap-Letters-from-the-man-known-as-The-Will-Rogers-of-Indiana" by Durham, Andrew Everett
- Death wore the seeming of a battered Chevrolet - "The Cuckoo Clock" by Wesley Barefoot
- While we lived at Royston Papa had an old Chevrolet car that he was through with and he wanted to give it to Dennis - "The-Life-of-Me-an-autobiography" by Johnson, Clarence Edgar
- Enter your credit card number and the Chevrolet is yours - "The Online World" by Odd de Presno
- I bought a used Chevrolet coupe with the back pay that I received so we had transportation - "The Biography of a Rabbit" by Roy Benson, Jr.