How Do You Spell CHEVROLET?
Correct spelling for the English word "chevrolet" is [ ʃˌɛvɹəlˈe͡ɪ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CHEVROLET
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "CHEVROLET". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cheverlot (3.6%)
- cheverolet (36.4%)
- chevrolate (3.6%)
- chevorlet (27.3%)
- chevroelt (10.9%)
- chevolet (10.9%)
- chevy (3.6%)
- chevrolete (3.6%)
Usage Examples for CHEVROLET
- We got in a 1947 Chevrolet that had taken a beating since it left the factory and started over the road described as " a bit rough" . - "Epistles-from-Pap-Letters-from-the-man-known-as-The-Will-Rogers-of-Indiana" by Durham, Andrew Everett
- Death wore the seeming of a battered Chevrolet - "The Cuckoo Clock" by Wesley Barefoot
- While we lived at Royston, Papa had an old Chevrolet car that he was through with and he wanted to give it to Dennis. - "The-Life-of-Me-an-autobiography" by Johnson, Clarence Edgar
- Enter your credit card number and the Chevrolet is yours. - "The Online World" by Odd de Presno
- I bought a used Chevrolet coupe with the back pay that I received so we had transportation. - "The Biography of a Rabbit" by Roy Benson, Jr.