How Do You Spell CHIRON?
Correct spelling for the English word "CHIRON" is [k_ˈaɪ_ɹ_ɒ_n], [kˈa͡ɪɹɒn], [kˈaɪɹɒn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CHIRON
- Moreover now nor change of fodder serves And subtlest cures but injure then were foiled The masters Chiron sprung from Phillyron And Amythaon's son Melampus - "The Georgics" by Virgil
- The Centaur Chiron Jason's tutor was reputed the first to divide the Heavens upon the sphere of the Argonauts - "Astronomy for Amateurs" by Camille Flammarion
- Then Mademoiselle Chiron before No no monsieur no - "The Hampstead Mystery" by John R. Watson
- His uncle Pelias had seized his father's kingdom and Jason was borne away to the mountains by night and given wrapped in a purple robe to Chiron the Centaur - "Medea of Euripedes" by Euripedes
- And then from between the trees he saw coming toward him the strangest of all beings one who was half man and half horse this was Chiron the centaur - "The Golden Fleece and the Heroes who Lived Before Achilles" by Padraic Colum