How Do You Spell CHRYSLER?
Correct spelling for the English word "chrysler" is [ kɹˈa͡ɪslə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CHRYSLER
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "CHRYSLER". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- chrystler (5.9%)
- chrsyler (11.8%)
- chrylser (20.6%)
- chrystelr (3.9%)
- crysler (23.5%)
- chysler (12.7%)
- chyrisler (2.0%)
- chyrsler (6.9%)
- chryster (2.0%)
- chryler (6.9%)
- crhysler (2.0%)
- cyrysler (2.0%)
Usage Examples for CHRYSLER
- Jagged and precipitous indeed, for there were apparitions encamped in the air above Manhattan and harbor- higher in altitude than the Chrysler or the Empire State towers. - "The White Invaders" by Raymond King Cummings
- His own elegant carriage, drawn by four spirited horses, furnished by Mr. Chrysler carried his Excellency's lady, her sister Miss Yonge, and five children. - "Toronto of Old" by Henry Scadding
- I have therefore supported requirements that 50 percent of oil purchased for the strategic petroleum reserve be transported in U. S.- flag vessels, that the Cargo Preference Act be applied to materials furnished for the U. S. assisted construction of air bases in Israel, and to cargoes transported pursuant to the Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act. - "State of the Union Addresses of Jimmy Carter" by Jimmy Carter
- Courtesy of the Chrysler Museum at Norfolk. - "The First Seventeen Years: Virginia 1607-1624" by Charles E. Hatch
- Simultaneously the Chrysler Building toppled. - "The White Invaders" by Raymond King Cummings