How Do You Spell CHS?
Correct spelling for the English word "CHS" is [s_ˌiː__ˌeɪ_tʃ_ˈɛ_s], [sˌiːˌe͡ɪt͡ʃˈɛs], [sˌiːˌeɪtʃˈɛs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CHS
Below is the list of 15 misspellings for the word "chs". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CHS
- This duplication extends even to the poetry in chs - "Introduction to the Old Testament" by John Edgar McFadyen
- Cooley's articles referred to above and Social Value chs - "The Value of Money" by Benjamin M. Anderson, Jr.
- Methods and Forms Chs - "The Government of England (Vol. I)" by A. Lawrence Lowell
- 73 For other malpractices see Colonel F A Wellesley's With the Russians in Peace and War chs - "The Development of the European Nations, 1870-1914 (5th ed.)" by John Holland Rose
- Curtis's Life of Webster Chs - "Select Speeches of Daniel Webster" by Daniel Webster