How Do You Spell CHS?
Correct spelling for the English word "chs" is [ sˌiːˌe͡ɪt͡ʃˈɛs] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CHS
- This duplication extends even to the poetry in chs - "Introduction to the Old Testament" by John Edgar McFadyen
- Cooley's articles referred to above, and Social Value, chs - "The Value of Money" by Benjamin M. Anderson, Jr.
- Methods and Forms," Chs - "The Government of England (Vol. I)" by A. Lawrence Lowell
- 73. For other malpractices see Colonel F. A. Wellesley's With the Russians in Peace and War, chs - "The Development of the European Nations, 1870-1914 (5th ed.)" by John Holland Rose
- Curtis's Life of Webster, Chs - "Select Speeches of Daniel Webster" by Daniel Webster